Originally from the beautiful city of Melbourne, Australia, the band Cut/Copy is fronted by Dan Whitford, a DJ graphic designer who started the project in 2001 with the release of the 1981 EP on Modular Recordings (see label links on the right).
Here comes U R MY DISCO // vol.3. It’s a little compilation I’ve put together: a lot of different things, a lot of unreleased material and some remixes that i edited with my little hands to make them even better. I hope u enjoy the music…
Track list goes as follows:
1. La Roux – Quicksand
2. TTC – Une bande de mecs sympas
3. Annie – Anthonio (Designer Drugs Remix)
4. Vitalic – Trahison
5. The Presets – If I Know You
6. Architecture in Helsinki – That Beep
7. Cyndi Lauper (Ft. Basement Jaxx) – Rocking Chair
8. Kylie Minogue – Rippin’Up the Disco
9. Chew Lips – Solo (Tepr Remix)
10. Telefon Tel Aviv – The Birds
11. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Heads Will Roll
12. We Have Band – Oh! (Friendly Fires Remix)
13. CSS – Music is my Hot Hot Sex
14. Friendly Fires – Paris (Aeroplane Remix)
15. The Knife – Pass This On
French-Canadian duo, Numéro#, had success with their wildly popular,”Chewing-gum Fraise”. Their new full-length is called Sport de Combat and it’s out since April 10. The first single taken off the new album is “Tonton Klaxonne”. Check it out just below…
For more info and music, find Numéro# on MySpace.
Like it? Share it!
“Radio Ladio” is taken off Metronomy‘s sophomore album Nights Out. This was actually the first single off the British indie outift’s album but it is now getting re-released on April 6th via Because Music. Check out the crazy, and colourful, video directed by Daniel Brereton.
Find out more about Metronomy on MySpace. Buy their music on